“They always make you feel comfortable (love those new vibrating chairs). the staff is very efficient and friendly. They seem very interested in you as a person and not just a patient walking through the door”
Procedures for Your Upcoming Dental Appointment With Cass Family Dentistry:
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our office follows the infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
Given the current environment with COVID-19, we have implemented the following changes in our office that we want you to be aware of:
- Patients will be screened using a questionnaire, both when making an appointment and again when you arrive.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for physical distancing between patients. This might mean patients are offered fewer options for appointment times.
- The practice may use telehealth (virtual or phone appointments) in order to limit a patient’s, need to physically be in the office.
- Patients are asked to not bring others into the dental practice, unless they are a parent or guardian of patients who are minors or are special needs patients and then asked to wear a mask. If someone accompanies a patient, they will be asked to wait in their vehicle or outside the office.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask while in the office.
At Cass Family dentistry our number one priority is providing quality and efficient dental care with compassion for every patient. This practice prides itself on using state-of-the-art equipment including digital radiography and 1-day cerec crowns. The one-year-old office is equipped with televisions in the ceilings, massage chairs, and headphones so you leave having a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
Now offeringOral Appliance Therapy!
Oral Appliance Therapy or OAT is a treatment for snoring and obstructive sleep apnea. It involves wearing a removable oral appliance in your mouth as you sleep. The device fits much like a sports mouth guard or orthodontic retainer.
Along with the above services we offer quality dentistry at an affordable price. Our dentists will keep you comfortable while using a gentle and conservative approach to your dental needs. We are also pleased to offer Care Credit as an affordable option to spread out payments for your dental care.
Jason Cass D.D.S
Dr. Cass is a dedicated dentist who works day-in and day-out to bring his patients the most amazing dental services in the Northern California.
The people who have trusted us so far
“Dr. Cass and his staff are the best! They are professional, competent and caring. Coming from a dental background, I am very happy with my care from Dr. Cass. I’d recommend him to everyone in Redding”
“My family has been going to Cass Family Dentistry since we moved to Redding 16 years ago. I was sad to see Dr. Brian Cass retire as he always provided excellent service we have received for years. He is professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. The Dental Hygienists’ and Office Staff also provide excellent service and are always friendly and professional”
Need to make an appointment, ask the doctor a question or just want to chat about your experience? Call, email or come by.
Monday – Thursday from 8:00am – 5:00pm